PHARMACEUTICAL AND HEALTH CARE
Supporting market access and product launch
Key opinion leaders did not have a comprehensive understanding of the results of Bristol-Myers Squibb’s clinical trials. This was critical for the successful market access and product launch.
We undertook a national development program in biostatistics and clinical trials targeting key opinion leaders. Using a blended learning approach we delivered a complex key opinion leader management program, focusing on following issues:
Biostatistics for clinical trials
- Importance of data interpretation in making effective treatment decisions
Design, analysis and interpretation of clinical trials
- Types of data, descriptive statistics, the normal distribution, introduction to statistical inference, interval estimation, hypothesis testing
Data interpretation and practical application for medical doctors
- General procedures and principles of clinical trials
- Clinical trial design. randomization, trial size and data monitoring
- Analysis and reporting
- Systematic reviews and meta-analyses of trials.
Our key opinion management program was driving the success of market access and product launch.