- About Us
- Innovative Learning
- Our Approach
- Business Skills Course Collection
- Course Collection for Managers
- Course Collection for All Employees
- Time Management
- Time Management Applied to Lotus Notes / Microsoft Outlook
- Project Management
- Presentation Techniques and Communication
- Risk Management
- Conflict Management
- Information and Communication Technology in Business
- Effective Selling and Sales Management
- Effective Communication
- Team Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Ethics
- Customized eLearning Courses
- Blended Learning
- Demo Courses
- Innovative Technologies
- Consulting and Services
- ICT Development and Support
- Implementation and Program Management
- eSurvey Design, Management and Assessment
- Training Administration
- Translation and Localization
- Contact Us
- Client Log-in
Zoltán Sára, MSc
Mr. Zoltán Sára is General Manager of Innotica Group, focusing on ICT development and operations, with responsibility for services across systems integration, technology consulting, application and infrastructure outsourcing.
His leadership and determination of innovative ICT solutions have enabled Innotica Group to outpace its peers, to grow, to leverage market opportunities in good economies and bad ones, as one of Central and Eastern Europe's great technology companies.
Passionate about technology and software development, Mr. Sára supports innovative technology applications that stimulate performance, creativity and dynamic growth.
His technology development initiatives take a leadership role in the design of world-class, integrated strategies, processes and architecture that ensure the integrity of Innotica Group’s technology solutions and a more productive, efficient and valuable use of knowledge within the clients’ organizations.
Mr. Sára has worked more than a decade in the ICT industry as software development professional, leading several technology development projects and managing start-up companies within the industry.
Mr. Sára is also involved in research projects of Semmelweis Medical University’s Institute of Information Technology, focusing on biotechnology and bioinformatics.
Mr. Sára holds an MSc degree in Electrical Engineering from the Technical University of Budapest. He is currently enrolled in the PhD Program of Medical Information Technology at Semmelweis Medical University.