- About Us
- Innovative Learning
- Our Approach
- Business Skills Course Collection
- Course Collection for Managers
- Course Collection for All Employees
- Time Management
- Time Management Applied to Lotus Notes / Microsoft Outlook
- Project Management
- Presentation Techniques and Communication
- Risk Management
- Conflict Management
- Information and Communication Technology in Business
- Effective Selling and Sales Management
- Effective Communication
- Team Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Ethics
- Customized eLearning Courses
- Blended Learning
- Demo Courses
- Innovative Technologies
- Consulting and Services
- ICT Development and Support
- Implementation and Program Management
- eSurvey Design, Management and Assessment
- Training Administration
- Translation and Localization
- Contact Us
- Client Log-in
Innotica Group is a leading provider of innovative Learning, Technology, Consulting and Outsourcing solutions in Central and Eastern Europe. The hard work, energy and creativity of our employees drive our success and continuous innovations.
Our innovations enable global enterprises, government, academic and research institutions to maximize their business performance through a combination of comprehensive eLearning content, flexible and custom-tailored learning technologies and a broad range of support services.
Be a part of our culture that blends the entrepreneurial spirit and innovation of a young and dynamic company with a passion for and commitment to learning!
We would provide you with a work environment that values performance, honesty and continuous learning. It’s an environment in which you will be able to develop your talents, achieve your goals and a rewarding career you’ve always wanted
We are looking for suitable candidates for following positions:
You’ve achieved academic success in your college career. Now, you’re searching for a rewarding professional experience to leverage the knowledge you worked so hard to attain. Why not start your career at a company in which you can enjoy great development opportunities, and make an impact?
Here’s where Innotica Group can help. When you join us as an intern, you will:
- Work alongside top managers and other individuals recognized as experts in their fields
- Help solve with innovative eLearning solutions the most complex challenges affecting business and government today
- Be involved in varied and challenging assignments for the most prestigious clients from Central and Eastern Europe.
As an Innotica Group intern, you’ll be able to apply coursework concepts to real-world situations while working alongside top-notch, engaging colleagues.
Your internship experience will allow you to gain valuable experience with a leading eLearning service provider and consulting firm of Central and Eastern Europe, and engage in social and networking activities — all while you complete your studies.
Please find below our open internship positions:
To apply for these positions, please, e-mail your CV with a recent photo and a cover letter incl. salary expectations to careers @ innotica.com.
Thank you for your interest in our positions. Please, note that we are able to contact you only in case that we have selected you for a personal interview.