- About Us
- Innovative Learning
- Our Approach
- Business Skills Course Collection
- Course Collection for Managers
- Course Collection for All Employees
- Time Management
- Time Management Applied to Lotus Notes / Microsoft Outlook
- Project Management
- Presentation Techniques and Communication
- Risk Management
- Conflict Management
- Information and Communication Technology in Business
- Effective Selling and Sales Management
- Effective Communication
- Team Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Ethics
- Customized eLearning Courses
- Blended Learning
- Demo Courses
- Innovative Technologies
- Consulting and Services
- ICT Development and Support
- Implementation and Program Management
- eSurvey Design, Management and Assessment
- Training Administration
- Translation and Localization
- Contact Us
- Client Log-in
International Business Development and Strategy
- Conduct intensive research and in-depth analysis of market data from primary and secondary resources to support corporate decision-making, international business development, and strategic management of Innotica Group's clients.
- Apply strategic frameworks to analyze and present the data, participate in strategy formulation.
- Work closely with Innotica Group's team members and clients to identify and develop appropriate action plans and alternatives.
- Review international business development, corporate strategy materials and documentations, and keep them up to date with customers' needs.
- Full-time BSc/MSc student preferably in Marketing, Communication, Management and
Business Administration, Humanities or Education
- Fluent English
- Exemplary customer service skills (both internal and external)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in Business Development, Marketing or Communication
- Fluent Russian, Romanian or Polish
- Knowledge in web design, XML and Flash programming
To apply for these positions, please, e-mail your CV with a recent photo and a cover letter incl. salary expectations to careers @ innotica.com.
Thank you for your interest in our positions. Please, note that we are able to contact you only in case that we have selected you for a personal interview.