- About Us
- Innovative Learning
- Our Approach
- Business Skills Course Collection
- Course Collection for Managers
- Course Collection for All Employees
- Time Management
- Time Management Applied to Lotus Notes / Microsoft Outlook
- Project Management
- Presentation Techniques and Communication
- Risk Management
- Conflict Management
- Information and Communication Technology in Business
- Effective Selling and Sales Management
- Effective Communication
- Team Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Ethics
- Customized eLearning Courses
- Blended Learning
- Demo Courses
- Innovative Technologies
- Consulting and Services
- ICT Development and Support
- Implementation and Program Management
- eSurvey Design, Management and Assessment
- Training Administration
- Translation and Localization
- Contact Us
- Client Log-in
Flash Designer / Developer
- Adobe Flash design and development, including create images and UI designs
- Graphic design, including creating original artwork for our learning sites
- UI design
- Prepare and optimize final graphic files for sites.
- Photo editing, sizing, and optimizing for the web.
- Create instructional graphics.
- HTML Coding with Flash and non-flash content.
- Portfolio including polished, modern, corporate-oriented Flash designs.
- Demonstrated experience designing graphics for external clients, client-facing skills and experience.
- Proven track record of delivering on time and within scope. We work on tight timelines.
- Agile, responsive, organized.
- Good communication with teammates.
- Prior experience in eLearning
- Game development experience
- Excellent career possibilities in a constantly growing dynamic company and well established international success.
- A stimulating working environment as part of young and dynamic teams.
To apply for these positions, please, e-mail your CV with a recent photo and a cover letter incl. salary expectations to careers @ innotica.com.
Thank you for your interest in our positions. Please, note that we are able to contact you only in case that we have selected you for a personal interview.