- About Us
- Innovative Learning
- Our Approach
- Business Skills Course Collection
- Course Collection for Managers
- Course Collection for All Employees
- Time Management
- Time Management Applied to Lotus Notes / Microsoft Outlook
- Project Management
- Presentation Techniques and Communication
- Risk Management
- Conflict Management
- Information and Communication Technology in Business
- Effective Selling and Sales Management
- Effective Communication
- Team Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Ethics
- Customized eLearning Courses
- Blended Learning
- Demo Courses
- Innovative Technologies
- Consulting and Services
- ICT Development and Support
- Implementation and Program Management
- eSurvey Design, Management and Assessment
- Training Administration
- Translation and Localization
- Contact Us
- Client Log-in
Junior Project Manager / Course Development
- Coordination of planning, design, development, testing and delivery of corporate eLearning tools, products, programmes and systems.
- Analysis of learning needs of selected clients based on an understanding and anticipation of present and future client needs, challenges, trends and strategies and subsequent. development of appropriate eLearning responses
- Carrying out key research to contribute to strategy formulation, policies, standards, procedures and guidelines on eLearning and eKnowledge sharing.
- Maintaining and building excellent relationships with business contacts and clients, in order to develop strong networking and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- BSc degree preferably in Marketing, Communication, Management and Business Administration, Humanities or Education.
- Fluent English.
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 1-2 years of experience in Marketing/Communication/ICT Business Development /Project Management.
- Significant experience in web design, XML and Flash programming.
- Understanding of eLearning industry.
- Excellent career possibilities in a constantly growing dynamic company and well established international success.
- A stimulating working environment as part of young and dynamic teams.
To apply for these positions, please, e-mail your CV with a recent photo and a cover letter incl. salary expectations to careers @ innotica.com.
Thank you for your interest in our positions. Please, note that we are able to contact you only in case that we have selected you for a personal interview.