- About Us
- Innovative Learning
- Our Approach
- Business Skills Course Collection
- Course Collection for Managers
- Course Collection for All Employees
- Time Management
- Time Management Applied to Lotus Notes / Microsoft Outlook
- Project Management
- Presentation Techniques and Communication
- Risk Management
- Conflict Management
- Information and Communication Technology in Business
- Effective Selling and Sales Management
- Effective Communication
- Team Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Ethics
- Customized eLearning Courses
- Blended Learning
- Demo Courses
- Innovative Technologies
- Consulting and Services
- ICT Development and Support
- Implementation and Program Management
- eSurvey Design, Management and Assessment
- Training Administration
- Translation and Localization
- Contact Us
- Client Log-in
Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management refers to a collaborative philosophy or system of business practices implemented across an enterprise to organize the acquisition, aggregation, and analysis of customer profiles.
Customer information is already captured from numerous points, such as sales information systems, call centers, and surveys.
Customer Relationship Management services allow this information to be shared across the company in order to create a customer-centric organization.
Customer-focused organizational solutions are also ways to differentiate a company.
It can unify disparate departmental goals, and improve the customer buying experience, effective lead generation, marketing campaign management, sales, order fulfillment, and customer service.
Today, Customer Relationship Management generally denotes a company-wide business strategy embracing all departments.
When an implementation is effective, people, processes, and technology work in synergy to develop and strengthen relationships, increase profitability, and reduce operational costs.
Key topics covered in our Customer Relationship Management courses are, as follows:
- Customer Relationship Management Principles
- Defining and Segmenting Customers
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Contributors to Customer Satisfaction
- Establishing Effective Customer Relationship Management Strategies
- Aligning Resources to Customer Relationship Management Projects
- Building Effective Cross-Functional Processes
- Supporting Customer Relationship Management Technologies and Processes
- The Role of Teams and Individuals in Customer Relationship Management