- About Us
- Innovative Learning
- Our Approach
- Business Skills Course Collection
- Course Collection for Managers
- Course Collection for All Employees
- Time Management
- Time Management Applied to Lotus Notes / Microsoft Outlook
- Project Management
- Presentation Techniques and Communication
- Risk Management
- Conflict Management
- Information and Communication Technology in Business
- Effective Selling and Sales Management
- Effective Communication
- Team Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Ethics
- Customized eLearning Courses
- Blended Learning
- Demo Courses
- Innovative Technologies
- Consulting and Services
- ICT Development and Support
- Implementation and Program Management
- eSurvey Design, Management and Assessment
- Training Administration
- Translation and Localization
- Contact Us
- Client Log-in
Meetings, trainings, water cooler gossips: communication plays a major role in any organization. It can help businesses succeed and keep employees happy.
According to the communication experts roughly 75% of all managerial time is spent in verbal one-to-one exchange. But being an effective communicator takes real skill.
In our multicultural and pluralistic business world, it is critically important that every manager and employee understand the importance of
communications as a skill requirement for business
A look at the demographic makeup of most companies confirms that inside, as well as outside the company walls, there are many different people representative of our multicultural society.
There are occasionally strong differences between groups, but as employees most are maintain some degree of loyalty to their employer as long as the employer is respectful of the differences.
The best way for an employer to avoid misunderstandings and potential disruptions to productivity is to recognize the need for clear, unambiguous communications.
These skills have to be developed on an on-going basis. They are the heart of interpersonal skills and the greater one’s awareness of how it all works, the more effective one’s communication will be.
To be effective in business, every employee has to communicate well. To be a good manager, one has to communicate exceptionally well.
Key topics covered in our Effective Communication courses are, as follows:
- Maximizing Personal Credibility
- The Communication Process
- Verbal and Visual Communication Skills
- Technology’s Impact on Business Communication
- Speaking Fluently and Confidently Even under Stress
- Assertive and Aggressive Communication
- Overcoming Conflicts
- Recognizing and Using Different Influencing Styles
- Planning and Managing Difficult Meetings and Negotiations
- Delivering Confident, Convincing Presentations
- Intercultural Communication