- About Us
- Innovative Learning
- Our Approach
- Business Skills Course Collection
- Course Collection for Managers
- Course Collection for All Employees
- Time Management
- Time Management Applied to Lotus Notes / Microsoft Outlook
- Project Management
- Presentation Techniques and Communication
- Risk Management
- Conflict Management
- Information and Communication Technology in Business
- Effective Selling and Sales Management
- Effective Communication
- Team Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Ethics
- Customized eLearning Courses
- Blended Learning
- Demo Courses
- Innovative Technologies
- Consulting and Services
- ICT Development and Support
- Implementation and Program Management
- eSurvey Design, Management and Assessment
- Training Administration
- Translation and Localization
- Contact Us
- Client Log-in
Good time management skills are needed in every profession, at every level of the organization.
Every employee has to develop this technique because almost everybody faces this problem on a daily basis (e.g. last minute rush to meet deadlines, etc.).
Employees have to apply proper methods to improve and learn practical applications to overcome time management problems.
Once acquiring a good practice of time management, employees can reduce wastage, can improve their daily performance and allocate their resources more efficiently.
They have to focuse on objectives, not on activities because most important activities are those that help them accomplish their objectives.
Time management involves planning and following a schedule, listing the tasks an employee needs to complete, and estimating how long it will take.
Key topics covered in our Time Management courses are, as follows:
- Individual Efficiency and Performance at Workplace
- Planning and Setting Goals
- Time Management Systems and Structures
- Setting Priorities in Tasks
- Managing Interruptions (Drop-Inns, Phone calls, E-mails, etc.)
- Key Time Drivers
- Development of Individual Planning and Time Management Skills