- About Us
- Innovative Learning
- Our Approach
- Business Skills Course Collection
- Course Collection for Managers
- Course Collection for All Employees
- Time Management
- Time Management Applied to Lotus Notes / Microsoft Outlook
- Project Management
- Presentation Techniques and Communication
- Risk Management
- Conflict Management
- Information and Communication Technology in Business
- Effective Selling and Sales Management
- Effective Communication
- Team Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Ethics
- Customized eLearning Courses
- Blended Learning
- Demo Courses
- Innovative Technologies
- Consulting and Services
- ICT Development and Support
- Implementation and Program Management
- eSurvey Design, Management and Assessment
- Training Administration
- Translation and Localization
- Contact Us
- Client Log-in
Given the current business trends toward workforce diversity, globalization, and joint ventures, how managers from different organizations and cultures deal with each other, conflict is an increasingly important predictor of organizational success.
Conflict is the lifeblood of vibrant, progressive, stimulating organizations. It sparks creativity, stimulates innovation, and encourages personal improvement.
It is the essence of corporate health to bring a problem out into the open as soon as possible, even if this entails a confrontation.
Dealing with conflicts lies at the heart of managing any business. As a result, confrontation, facing issues about which there is disagreement, can be avoided only at the manager’s peril.
Many of aspects of daily interactions between employees can create conflict situations from the smallest operative elements to the most sophisticated managerial processes.
In these cases the keywords are the problem solving and conflict management.
Key topics covered in our Conflict Management courses are, as follows:
- Definition of Conflicts in Organizations
- Assumptions and Causes of Conflicts
- Escalation of Disagreements into Conflicts
- Overcoming the Most Common Causes of Conflicts
- Conflict Resolution Techniques: Benefits and Pitfalls
- Collaborative Conflict Resolution
- Techniques to Managing Emotions during Conflicts
- Applying Power to Conflict Resolution
- Pro-active Conflict Prevention
- Continuous Conflict Management Strategies and Actions