- About Us
- Innovative Learning
- Our Approach
- Business Skills Course Collection
- Course Collection for Managers
- Course Collection for All Employees
- Time Management
- Time Management Applied to Lotus Notes / Microsoft Outlook
- Project Management
- Presentation Techniques and Communication
- Risk Management
- Conflict Management
- Information and Communication Technology in Business
- Effective Selling and Sales Management
- Effective Communication
- Team Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Ethics
- Customized eLearning Courses
- Blended Learning
- Demo Courses
- Innovative Technologies
- Consulting and Services
- ICT Development and Support
- Implementation and Program Management
- eSurvey Design, Management and Assessment
- Training Administration
- Translation and Localization
- Contact Us
- Client Log-in
Customized Assessment Methods
Various types of assessment can be used to measure learning performance in a web-based course.
We custom-tailor the methodology of each eLearning course assessment to our customers assessment needs and training objectives.
Assessment methods include completion (getting through the course), scores on tests, and results in simulations.
Some eLearning courses may involve communication and work done with others. In that situation, one can also evaluate group participation and effectiveness.
Self-assessment can also be a valuable tool.
Whatever type of assessment is used, the method of evaluation is always clearly described, and knowledge, skill, or attitude gains are measured.
Moreover, testing is relevant to real world performance objectives, and, in fact, real world problem solving (e.g., scenarios or course projects) are used.
In our eLearning courses, a good variety of the various different types of quiz questions are used, as listed below:
- Multiple choice
- Multiple answer
- Fill in the blank
- Matching (using drag-and-drop technology)
- Hot spot questions
- Numerical calculations
- Random generation of questions from a pool
- Likert scale selection
- Problem solving
- Short answer
- Performance on a simulation
- Essay (requires someone to be available for marking)