You’ve achieved academic success in your college career. Now, you’re searching for a rewarding professional experience to leverage the knowledge you worked so hard to attain. Why not start your career at a company in which you can enjoy great development opportunities, and make an impact?
Here’s where Innotica Group can help. When you join us as an intern, you will:
- Work alongside top managers and other individuals recognized as experts in their fields
- Help solve with technology and consulting solutions the most complex challenges affecting business and government today
- Be involved in varied and challenging assignments for the most prestigious clients from Europe.
- As an Innotica Group intern, you’ll be able to apply coursework concepts to real-world situations while working alongside top-notch, engaging colleagues.
Your internship experience will allow you to gain valuable experience with a leading technology and consulting firm of Europe, and engage in social and networking activities — all while you complete your studies.
- Provide day-to-day support and troubleshooting for site administrators and managers/employees.
- Support training registration, tracking and reporting and contribute to system wide use of the Learning Management System platform.
- Contribute to future system upgrades and enhancements by gathering and analyzing requirements, documenting changes and new system functionality, and writing communications to advise end users of system changes, and enhancements to documentation.
- Assist with selection of learning technologies, tools, as well as defining e-learning processes, developing, testing, and launching e-learning modules.
- Full-time BSc/MSc student preferably in Computer Science, Marketing, Communication, Management and Business Administration, Humanities or Education
- Exemplary customer service skills (both internal and external)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be a creative and persistent problem solver
- Knowledge in web design, XML and Flash programming
- Understanding of SCORM/AICC compliance rules
- Experience with e-learning authoring tools
Working place: Budapest
To apply for these positions, please, e-mail your CV with a recent photo and a cover letter incl. salary expectations to careers @ innotica.com.
Thank you for your interest in our positions. Please, note that we are able to contact you only in case that we have selected you for a personal interview.