- About Us
- Innovative Learning
- Our Approach
- Business Skills Course Collection
- Course Collection for Managers
- Course Collection for All Employees
- Time Management
- Time Management Applied to Lotus Notes / Microsoft Outlook
- Project Management
- Presentation Techniques and Communication
- Risk Management
- Conflict Management
- Information and Communication Technology in Business
- Effective Selling and Sales Management
- Effective Communication
- Team Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Ethics
- Customized eLearning Courses
- Blended Learning
- Demo Courses
- Innovative Technologies
- Consulting and Services
- ICT Development and Support
- Implementation and Program Management
- eSurvey Design, Management and Assessment
- Training Administration
- Translation and Localization
- Contact Us
- Client Log-in
Marketing and Communication
Marketing and communication are essential part of any Learning and Development Program.
The same tools and techniques that are used to raise awareness of new commercial products can be adopted to raise awareness of Learning and Development initiatives.
Marketing and communication initiatives such as online trailers, teasers, and tasters can help ensure that learners know what's coming and why it will be important for them to complete any training.
Learning and Development marketing and communication initiatives include introducing the Learning and Development Program, promoting it, and maintaining and increasing usage over time.
Some of our services to accomplish the internal marketing of Learning and Development Programs include:
- Integrating Learning and Development Programs into new employee orientation programs.
- Incorporating Learning and Development Programs into employee development plans and performance improvement initiatives.
- Educating managers and supervisors about the Programs and how they can incorporate it in employee development and performance improvement.
- Using eCampaigns to promote Learning and Development Programs and their benefits by promoting specific courses and providing information about the benefits of Learning and Development Programs.
- Providing advisory services for recognition of employees who successfully undertake Learning and Development Programs.