- About Us
- Innovative Learning
- Our Approach
- Business Skills Course Collection
- Course Collection for Managers
- Course Collection for All Employees
- Time Management
- Time Management Applied to Lotus Notes / Microsoft Outlook
- Project Management
- Presentation Techniques and Communication
- Risk Management
- Conflict Management
- Information and Communication Technology in Business
- Effective Selling and Sales Management
- Effective Communication
- Team Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Ethics
- Customized eLearning Courses
- Blended Learning
- Demo Courses
- Innovative Technologies
- Consulting and Services
- ICT Development and Support
- Implementation and Program Management
- eSurvey Design, Management and Assessment
- Training Administration
- Translation and Localization
- Contact Us
- Client Log-in
Performance Management is one of the key processes that, when effectively carried out, helps employees know that their contributions are recognized and acknowledged.
Performance management is an ongoing process of communication between a supervisor and an employee that occurs throughout the year, in support of accomplishing the strategic objectives of the organization.
The communication process includes clarifying expectations, setting objectives, identifying goals, providing feedback, and evaluating results.
Dissatisfaction with performance management and performance measurement systems runs high.
Many firms suspect, that they haven’t got it right.
Managers don’t particularly look forward to the process, employees often dread it, and human resource departments spend a good part of their time hounding managers to carry out their performance management responsibilities.
An effective performance management process sets the foundation for rewarding excellence.
Based on our experience in organizational and personal development strategies, we provide performance management consultancy services:
- By linking individual employee work efforts and personal development needs with the organization’s mission and objectives.
- By focusing attention on setting clear performance and development expectations (results, actions, behaviors).
- Through the use of objectives, standards, performance dimensions, and other measures.
- By defining job-mastery and career development goals as part of the process.
- Through regular check-in discussions, which include status updates, coaching, and feedback.