- About Us
- Innovative Learning
- Our Approach
- Business Skills Course Collection
- Course Collection for Managers
- Course Collection for All Employees
- Time Management
- Time Management Applied to Lotus Notes / Microsoft Outlook
- Project Management
- Presentation Techniques and Communication
- Risk Management
- Conflict Management
- Information and Communication Technology in Business
- Effective Selling and Sales Management
- Effective Communication
- Team Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Ethics
- Customized eLearning Courses
- Blended Learning
- Demo Courses
- Innovative Technologies
- Consulting and Services
- ICT Development and Support
- Implementation and Program Management
- eSurvey Design, Management and Assessment
- Training Administration
- Translation and Localization
- Contact Us
- Client Log-in
At Innotica Group, we help CEOs and other business leaders to create a clear picture of the marketplace and competitors and define their strategic direction.
Our methodology involves assessing market needs, industry economics, competition, regulation, international, regional and local trends and discontinuities to determine the best way forward.
Innotica Group involves the client team extensively in its strategy assignments, leveraging client experience and knowledge while also upgrading client member capabilities so that subsequent iterations can be done internally.
Our in-depth knowledge and expertise in developing strategy across various industries has enabled us build strategic insights which help our clients navigate the complex world of business with immense success.
To successfully implement strategy, it is essential to effectively deploy it at the grass-roots level. Our strategy deployment projects help companies define the missing link between long-term strategy and short-term operating plans. They also help in cascading strategy across key employees in the organization, leading to better structural alignment.