- About Us
- Innovative Learning
- Our Approach
- Business Skills Course Collection
- Course Collection for Managers
- Course Collection for All Employees
- Time Management
- Time Management Applied to Lotus Notes / Microsoft Outlook
- Project Management
- Presentation Techniques and Communication
- Risk Management
- Conflict Management
- Information and Communication Technology in Business
- Effective Selling and Sales Management
- Effective Communication
- Team Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Ethics
- Customized eLearning Courses
- Blended Learning
- Demo Courses
- Innovative Technologies
- Consulting and Services
- ICT Development and Support
- Implementation and Program Management
- eSurvey Design, Management and Assessment
- Training Administration
- Translation and Localization
- Contact Us
- Client Log-in
ICT Development and Support
The new drivers of the modern helpdesks are business orientation, as well as end-user productivity and satisfaction.
We are aware that helpdesk is often the first and only contact by end users, so first impressions are critical.
By strategically integrating helpdesk support services, Innotica Group provides a unique model
Application development is among Innotica Group’s core competencies and we help redefine the way eLearning is delivered and accessed - with creativity and discovery.
As part of our technology development practice, we build the technical components of large eLearning projects.
We provide comprehensive hosting services that allow customers to successfully deploy our applications with minimal investment in ICT infrastructure and resources.
Our hosting services are an ideal solution for organizations addressing an immediate initiative, facing an increasing number of applications to support their initiatives, or wishing to focus on core competencies.
There are many systems and many aspects to eLearning integration.
A good system integration strategy begins with identifying the desired information and outcomes.
Once this vision is complete, it becomes easier to identify what systems contain the desired information, and how it needs to look.