- About Us
- Innovative Learning
- Our Approach
- Business Skills Course Collection
- Course Collection for Managers
- Course Collection for All Employees
- Time Management
- Time Management Applied to Lotus Notes / Microsoft Outlook
- Project Management
- Presentation Techniques and Communication
- Risk Management
- Conflict Management
- Information and Communication Technology in Business
- Effective Selling and Sales Management
- Effective Communication
- Team Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Ethics
- Customized eLearning Courses
- Blended Learning
- Demo Courses
- Innovative Technologies
- Consulting and Services
- ICT Development and Support
- Implementation and Program Management
- eSurvey Design, Management and Assessment
- Training Administration
- Translation and Localization
- Contact Us
- Client Log-in
To achieve maximum success, an organization must focus on doing what it does best, and outsource the rest.
When companies launch large-scale training initiatives, a lot of administrative task arise.
Our experienced training administrators manage the behind-the-scenes logistics for clients so that their training projects sail smoothly.
Our Training Administration Services include:
- Program Logistics
- Course Scheduling
- Course Registration
- Project Management
- Training Material Management
- Facilities and Learning Center Management
- Internal Marketing for Trainings
- Training Database Management
- Learning Management System Selection and Integration
Our customers have experienced great benefits of outsourced training administration, like:
- Drastic reduction in the costs associated with managing training processes and performing training administration.
- Staff and line managers are more able to make informed decisions about which course, eLearning, or open learning to choose. This in turn leads to more targeted learning, happier learners and more efficient spendings.
- Greater control over budgets. High integrity management intelligence about which courses, which suppliers, which departments should be involved within a specific training program.