- About Us
- Innovative Learning
- Our Approach
- Business Skills Course Collection
- Course Collection for Managers
- Course Collection for All Employees
- Time Management
- Time Management Applied to Lotus Notes / Microsoft Outlook
- Project Management
- Presentation Techniques and Communication
- Risk Management
- Conflict Management
- Information and Communication Technology in Business
- Effective Selling and Sales Management
- Effective Communication
- Team Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Ethics
- Customized eLearning Courses
- Blended Learning
- Demo Courses
- Innovative Technologies
- Consulting and Services
- ICT Development and Support
- Implementation and Program Management
- eSurvey Design, Management and Assessment
- Training Administration
- Translation and Localization
- Contact Us
- Client Log-in
Learning management is a critical component in any effective talent development strategy.
The absence of proper training can lead to skill gaps in key positions that can negatively affect overall profitability.
eLearning Manager and our innovative Learning Management Technology helps our customers to proactively seal those skill gaps, so they can better drive business results and reduce the risk of non-compliance, litigation, and lost business reputation.
eLearning Manager allows our customers to easily tailor powerful learning management initiatives to ther company’s specific needs — without compromising on capabilities.
Key benefits of the eLearning Manager and our innovative Learning Management Technology include:
- Focused, personalized, and flexible learning management technology to develop talent, to bridge competency and skill gaps, assess employees against competency requirements, and deliver targeted knowledge.
- Our learning management solutions enable scheduling, managing, and tracking of instructor-led training/classroom training, eLearning, and blended learning approaches.
- We assure several strategic learning functions—including compliance management, content development and management, and collaboration.
- Our learning management technology provides in-depth visibility for administrators through unified dashboards and workflows, along with an open architecture that lets customers easily leverage existing processes or customize as needed.
- We offer a high flexibility in ICT developments or system integrations based on the current businesses demands.
Innotica Group’s eLearning Manager was developed to drive customers' overall business performance, achieving strategic changes through:
- Speeding time-to-revenue with a more powerful workforce
- Improving business agility to respond to competitive threats
- Linking training to performance and compensation
- Minimizing business disruptions
- Reducing competitive threats
- Reducing the risk of non-compliance, litigation, and lost business reputation.