- About Us
- Innovative Learning
- Our Approach
- Business Skills Course Collection
- Course Collection for Managers
- Course Collection for All Employees
- Time Management
- Time Management Applied to Lotus Notes / Microsoft Outlook
- Project Management
- Presentation Techniques and Communication
- Risk Management
- Conflict Management
- Information and Communication Technology in Business
- Effective Selling and Sales Management
- Effective Communication
- Team Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Ethics
- Customized eLearning Courses
- Blended Learning
- Demo Courses
- Innovative Technologies
- Consulting and Services
- ICT Development and Support
- Implementation and Program Management
- eSurvey Design, Management and Assessment
- Training Administration
- Translation and Localization
- Contact Us
- Client Log-in
Knowledge is the life blood of an organization. Accurate and speedy knowledge retrieval is essential to ensuring profitability, customer satisfaction and business efficiency.
Knowledge Manager allows customers to share information on-line or on Intranet with an enterprise-grade knowledge base, increasing overall business performance, improving staff productivity and eliminating time wasted searching for information across disparate systems such as shared folders and paper documents.
Knowledge Manager can be deployed to customer service staff, internal intranet users, external customers and partners.
These groups are able to access vital knowledge quickly and easily through a simple to use natural language interface.
Our innovative technology helps to identify and fill knowledge gaps and make the solution available for future use.
Business efficiency is paramount and customer service desks are right now under pressure to make efficiency gains while at the same time providing a fast, accurate, consistent service to customers.
Knowledge Manager can significantly improve service desk agent productivity but increasingly customers, employees and partners are making use of the internet to find solutions to their questions.
Our technology and its self service approach helps connect these groups with the right answer quickly at the click of a button and hence reduce the number of calls being handled by the agents.