Innotica Group is a leading European knowledge enterprise. The hard work, energy and creativity of our employees drive our success and continuous innovations.
Our innovations enable global corporations, governments, academic and research institutions to maximize their business performance through a combination of comprehensive knowledge content with flexible and custom-tailored technologies, as well as a broad range of learning and development, as well as consulting services.
Be a part of our culture that blends the entrepreneurial spirit and innovation of a young and dynamic company with a passion for and commitment to learning!
We would provide you with a work environment that values performance, honesty and continuous learning. It’s an environment in which you will be able to develop your talents, achieve your goals and a rewarding career you’ve always wanted We are looking for suitable candidates for following position:
- Coordination of planning, design, development, testing and delivery of corporate e-learning contents.
- Analysis of learning needs of selected clients based on an understanding and anticipation of present and future client needs, challenges, trends and strategies and subsequent development of appropriate e-learning responses.
- Carrying out key research to contribute to strategy formulation, policies, standards, procedures and guidelines on e-learning and knowledge sharing.
- Maintaining and building excellent relationships with business contacts and clients, in order to develop strong networking and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- BSc degree preferably in Humanities, Education, Marketing, Communication or Management and Business Administration.
- Fluent Hungarian and English.
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 1-2 years of experience in web-based content development.
- Significant experience in web design, XML and Flash programming.
- Understanding of e-learning industry.
- Excellent career possibilities in a constantly growing dynamic company and well established international success.
- A stimulating working environment as part of young and dynamic teams.
Working place: Budapest
To apply for these positions, please, e-mail your CV with a recent photo and a cover letter incl. salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in our positions. Please, note that we are able to contact you only in case that we have selected you for a personal interview.