You’ve achieved academic success in your college career. Now, you’re searching for a rewarding professional experience to leverage the knowledge you worked so hard to attain. Why not start your career at a company in which you can enjoy great development opportunities, and make an impact?
Here’s where Innotica Group can help. When you join us as an intern, you will:
- Work alongside top managers and other individuals recognized as experts in their fields
- Help solve with technology and consulting solutions the most complex challenges affecting business and government today
- Be involved in varied and challenging assignments for the most prestigious clients from Europe.
- As an Innotica Group intern, you’ll be able to apply coursework concepts to real-world situations while working alongside top-notch, engaging colleagues.
Your internship experience will allow you to gain valuable experience with a leading technology and consulting firm of Europe, and engage in social and networking activities — all while you complete your studies.
- Development of delightful graphics and designs for use on websites, on-line learning and social media platforms, as well as various marketing materials;
- Interpreting business needs of clients and developing a concept to suit their purposes;
- Developing design briefs by gathering information on the data through research;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to account managers;
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design (CAD);
- Close teamwork with ICT developers, social media professionals, to design and develop eLearning, social media or on-line marketing products.
- Full-time BSc/MSc student preferably in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Media Arts and Animation, Web Design and Interactive Media or Digital Media Design;
- Strong skills in typography, graphic design, grid systems and layout;
- Exemplary customer service skills (both internal and external);
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Must be a creative and persistent problem solver.
- Experience with HTML/CSS;
- Experience with e-learning authoring tools.
Working place: Budapest, Cluj-Napoca
To apply for these positions, please, e-mail your CV with a recent photo and a cover letter incl. salary expectations to careers @ innotica.com.
Thank you for your interest in our positions. Please, note that we are able to contact you only in case that we have selected you for a personal interview.