You’ve achieved academic success in your college career. Now, you’re searching for a rewarding professional experience to leverage the knowledge you worked so hard to attain. Why not start your career at a company in which you can enjoy great development opportunities, and make an impact?
Here’s where Innotica Group can help. When you join us as an intern, you will:
- Work alongside top managers and other individuals recognized as experts in their fields
- Help solve with technology and consulting solutions the most complex challenges affecting business and government today
- Be involved in varied and challenging assignments for the most prestigious clients from Europe.
- As an Innotica Group intern, you’ll be able to apply coursework concepts to real-world situations while working alongside top-notch, engaging colleagues.
Your internship experience will allow you to gain valuable experience with a leading technology and consulting firm of Europe, and engage in social and networking activities — all while you complete your studies.
- Conduct intensive research and in-depth analysis of market data from primary and secondary resources to support corporate decision-making, international business development, and strategic management of Innotica Group's clients.
- Apply strategic frameworks to analyze and present the data, participate in strategy formulation.
- Work closely with Innotica Group's team members and clients to identify and develop appropriate action plans and alternatives.
- Review international business development, corporate strategy materials and documentations, and keep them up to date with customers' needs.
- Full-time BSc/MSc student preferably in Marketing, Communication, Management and Business Administration, Humanities or Education
- Fluent English
- Exemplary customer service skills (both internal and external)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in Business Development, Marketing or Communication
- Fluent Russian, Romanian or Polish
- Knowledge in web design, XML and Flash programming
Working place: Budapest
To apply for these positions, please, e-mail your CV with a recent photo and a cover letter incl. salary expectations to careers @ innotica.com.
Thank you for your interest in our positions. Please, note that we are able to contact you only in case that we have selected you for a personal interview.