Innotica Group is a leading European knowledge enterprise. The hard work, energy and creativity of our employees drive our success and continuous innovations.
Our innovations enable global corporations, governments, academic and research institutions to maximize their business performance through a combination of comprehensive knowledge content with flexible and custom-tailored technologies, as well as a broad range of learning and development, as well as consulting services.
Be a part of our culture that blends the entrepreneurial spirit and innovation of a young and dynamic company with a passion for and commitment to learning!
We would provide you with a work environment that values performance, honesty and continuous learning. It’s an environment in which you will be able to develop your talents, achieve your goals and a rewarding career you’ve always wanted We are looking for suitable candidates for following position:
- Research, development, and approval of web based applications
- Design the relationships and objects of a full web-based system and programming such a system.
- Test new software/contents and fixing bugs
- Assist in documentation and management of product requirements
- Assist in creation and execution of test plans for QA and manual testing
- Problem-solving and responding to product related questions/issues, and react as necessary
- Learn the clients’ business needs and apply this understanding when designing and testing new products/features
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; education in System Analysis, Product Development and Design or a related field
- Ability to deliver projects according to business and technical specifications
- Ability to deliver projects on time
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Analytical thinker with an eye for detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Flexible, agile, responsive, organized.
- Good communication with teammates.
- Prior experience in e-learning
- Excellent career possibilities in a constantly growing dynamic company and well established international success.
- A stimulating working environment as part of young and dynamic teams.
Working place: Budapest, Cluj-Napoca
To apply for these positions, please, e-mail your CV with a recent photo and a cover letter incl. salary expectations to careers @ innotica.com.
Thank you for your interest in our positions. Please, note that we are able to contact you only in case that we have selected you for a personal interview.